WEEKLY CHURCH REPORT & INFORMATION
February 25, 2024
- Attendance, February 18: Worship: 208, Adult SG: 98, Youth SG: 14, Children SG: 35
- Total Giving, February 18: $ 8,914.25
- 9AM Sunday Public Family Worship - Sundays we have one worship service at 9AM in the Sanctuary. Families may sit together or after the music portion of our worship your children grades K-5 may go to KidzWay escorted by our Children's ministry team. For those unable to attend our on campus service, we have an online worship experience on our Facebook live page @Mansfieldbclife at 9AM or you can view on our website anytime after the service. Feel free to share with others.
- We have childcare for ages Birth to 4yrs. and special needs during the hour of worship on Sunday mornings at 9AM. Parents of children and church members please email the church office at email@example.com to serve 1 hour every 3 months. Your help is needed and appreciated.
- Sunday School Classes for ALL ages - Sunday School Classes meet at 10:15AM following our worship service in house. Contact the church office at firstname.lastname@example.org for classes and instructions on how to join in.
- Adult Wednesday prayer meeting - Adults will meet in the sanctuary from 6:30-7:30 PM.
- Children's Wednesday night activities are at the church down the children's hall. Children will meet from 6:30-7:30PM while adults meet for prayer meeting.
- Youth Wednesday Breakout - On campus from 6:30-7:30PM led by our Youth Pastor Cory Craver.